Being a member shows sustainable development and focus on the customers investment
DQM - reassures prospective and loyal clients about their choice of partner
Organisations that work with DQM's quality management system stimulate a healthy market competition. The purpose of the system is to quality assure your services and products by establishing clear guidelines for your work and implementing continual improvements. This reassures prospective and loyal clients about their choice of partner.
As a member, you receive updates about trends and innovations, participate in research and get an opportunity to influence your industry.
DQM's quality management system secures investment and that the organization works continuously and systematically with improvements.
Nine reasons to get certified
- Simpler working procedures, higher security and greater client satisfaction.
- Conserves resources by reducing the need for in-house-developed working procedures.
- A well-established decision-making basis that constitutes standard market practice.
- Customer satisfied and feel secure about his investments.
- Your ability to pass a third-party audit with flying colours guarantees peace of mind for your clients.
- Contributing to sustainable development.
- Clients with clear requirements for their investments and purchases choose certified agencies.
- Contribute to a sustainable development
- A deciding factor for reaching an international market, where your organisation needs to meet global market demands.